We appreciate your loyalty and the trust you place in us as a family attraction. Recognising the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing, our highest priority is the health and well-being of our guests and employees. We wanted to update on the steps we are taking to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
We are continuing to follow and monitor official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England carefully. It is of vital importance for us to be in a position to ensure that any and all procedures are in place to support the health and well-being of our customers and staff members. The advice from the health authorities surrounding businesses such as ours, has not changed, so our business is operating as normal and standard terms & conditions on bookings continue to apply. In line with general public health guidance, we have implemented enhanced cleaning regimes throughout Out of Bounds and we ask for all customers to observe and practice good hygiene before and during their visit. As much as we love seeing grandparents in centre, during this time we recommend that they, along with people over the age of 70, stay at home. We have educated our staff on prevention; we will continue to emphasize frequent and proper hand washing and continue to clean high contact points more frequently. We do
Guidance is that any individual with symptoms of coronavirus, even if they have not been in contact with a confirmed case, is to self-isolate for 14 days. This means that any children or adults with a high temperature or persistent cough will be asked not to visit Out of Bounds for 14 days after the onset of symptoms.
There are simple things you can do to help prevent the spread of the virus, including:
• Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
• Putting used tissues in the bin immediately
• Washing your hands with soap and hot water regularly, and using hand sanitiser gel
• Trying to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
• Avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
• Strict food hygiene rules are already in place, but extra vigilance will be taken in our restaurant
Thank you for reading and we will continue to monitor the situation closely.