On Site Terms & Conditions regarding COVID-19
Terms of visiting the premises
- If you are not in self isolation and not required to self-isolate.
- If you are not displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you have not returned from outside the UK in the last 14 days.
- In no more than a group size of 6 from 1 household.
- In no more than a group of 2 from different households (with social distancing measures in place at all times).
- Adventure Golf – If you are paying by CARD ONLY. We will have no facilities on site to accept cash.
- Foot Golf & Disc Golf – If you have pre-booked and paid online via our website only. Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your booked time and leave the site immediately after your game. Bring your own footballs to use if possible. A limited number of footballs will be available to use if needed, but we encourage the use of your own.
- Adventure Golf will be open 10:00 – 17:00 Monday to Sunday and Foot Golf and Disc Golf will be open 13:00 – 16:30 Monday to Sunday. The main building, front tills, and all indoor facilities will remain closed until further notice. We will be operating from the outdoor Adventure Golf kiosk.
- Park within our car park and observe the required two metre rule at all times from other visitors. The car park is large enough for this to take place.
- Whilst waiting to be served, the two metre rule must continue to be followed. There will be a two metre mark from the kiosk. Remain outside of this zone unless you are being served. A plastic partition will be in place for the protection of our staff.
- Adventure Golf – Upon entering and leaving the course please sanitise your hands, sanitising stations will be provided.
- Foot Golf & Disc Golf – 5 minutes before your booking go straight to the first tee on the Foot Golf/Disc Golf course, give your booking name in order to be checked in by our staff member, ensuring that social distancing measures remain in place at all times.
Main building & facilities
- The main building and facilities will be closed.
- Toilets will be closed.
- The raft will be out of use please use the path provided.
- All equipment will be sanitised by our staff after use.
On the course
- Social distancing must be observed throughout your visit, you must not move onto the next hole until those in front of you have moved on.
- You must keep to the one-way system, following the route on the course map.
- It is the parents or guardian’s responsibility to ensure that children comply with social distancing rules.
- All ball retrievers have been removed from the course. Out of reach balls in water must be left where they lie. Replacements can be obtained from the kiosk.
- Flagsticks must remain in the holes and not be touched.
- Equipment, food and drink must not be exchanged between players.
- Players must not pick up other player’s equipment or golf ball.
- Players must refrain from any form of physical contact.
At the end of your game
- Once you have finished your game, all equipment is to be returned to the designated returns area.
- You must then vacate the site observing social distancing at all times. Ensuring the safety of our staff, members and visitors.
Ensuring the safety of our staff, members and visitors
- Our extensive measures ensure the safety of our staff and visitors.
- We have a risk assessment and a training module that all our team have completed prior to working on site.
- All work areas and contact points are cleaned and sanitised frequently.
- Any staff showing symptoms of COVID-19 will not be working at the centre.
- We kindly ask that these rules are abided by at all times in order to ensure the safety of all customers, as well as our staff that are here to help you.
- Management will continue to review the government and industry guidance, adjusting any measures accordingly when we are able.
Thank you for your continued support and patience, we are working incredibly hard to provide the best possible and safest service in these challenging times.