Come and play, learn and most importantly have fun.
Come and play, learn and most importantly have fun at Out of Bounds.
We thought of everyone when planning our multi-level soft play area. Your kids will love our giant spiral slide, balance equipment, with ample opportunity for crawling, bouncing, swinging and working off their boundless energy.
Let your kids have fun while you enjoy a coffee and slice of cake at our spacious tables by the large windows in our soft play area, overlooking our picturesque golf course.
TODDLERS (WALKERS-2 YEARS)
GUEST (13 YEARS-ADULT)
- Soft play is in a secure area with CCTV
- Access is via gates that can’t be opened by a child
- The soft play area has its own toilets and nappy change
- All soft play equipment is checked and cleaned daily
- Our soft play structure has been designed for children up to 12 years of age, and there is a separate play area for under 4s
- All children have to be under parental/guardian supervision at all times (supervisor must be aged 18 or over). We are not responsible for the entry/exit of any child going into/out of the soft play area – this remains the responsibility of the supervising parent/guardian at all times
- Socks must be worn at all times in the soft play area, this is inclusive of any adults that will be assisting their child with the facility. Socks are available to purchase at Out of Bounds
- A time limit of 1.5 hours to 2 hours will apply in busy periods, and a banding system will be in place for all sessions. The full 2 hour sessions will start on the hour and half hour
- We do not offer refunds for any reason
- Customers are not allowed to bring their own food and drink. Food and drink are available to purchase, however alcohol is strictly prohibited anywhere within the softplay area. We know that play is thirsty work, so water bottles are permissible
- Personal possessions are left at your own risk. Out of Bounds is not responsible for customer's property
- We are unable to offer a refund on any booking unless we receive a minimum of 48 hours notice