Home-Ed Activity Sessions
Physical Education with a twist!
Physical Education (PE) is a key part of the curriculum whether your child is at school or being Home Educated.
Children and young people need to do 2 types of physical activity each week:
- aerobic exercise
- exercises to strengthen their muscles and bones
Children and young people aged 5 to 18 should:
- aim for an average of at least 60 minutes of moderate or vigorous intensity physical activity a day across the week
- take part in a variety of types and intensities of physical activity across the week to develop movement skills, muscles and bones
- reduce the time spent sitting or lying down and break up long periods of not moving with some activity. Aim to spread activity throughout the day
Our Home-Ed activity sessions are perfect for kids to keep up with their physical activity requirements in a fun and exciting way!
Activities applicable to our home education rate are:
- Bowling £4.50 per game, including adults.
- Soft Play £5.00 with 1 free adult entry. No maximum time limit, until 3pm.
- Jumping Pillows £4.00. No maximum time limit, until 3pm.
- Adventure Golf £5.00 per game, including adults.
- Adventure Nets £9.00 per session, including adults, minimum booking number of 10, booked in advance of the date.
- Clip ‘n Climb £8.50 per session. Available Thursday’s only at 10am/1pm. Please arrive 15mins before for compulsory safety briefing. Session excludes the Leap of Faith.
Our Home-Ed activities are available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9.30 am until 3.00 pm. Term time only.
Booking Home-Ed activity sessions must made by calling 01903 788588 or in person when visiting the centre. Booking online is not possible for Home-Ed activity sessions.
Before booking please read our Terms & Conditions here.